- September 2012: run in Hungary
- March 2012: Twelfth run of EuropeTrain - second run in Scandinavian winter
- "EuropeTrain in Slovakia"
- Press Event First Austrian Transalpine loop on 9 September 2011 in Vienna
- Second french loop with press event in The Netherlands on 1 August in Amersfoort
- Italian loop
- Swiss loop
- Press Event in Berlin
- Noise measurements on the French loop
- Stationary measurements
- Scandinavian loop
- Start of EUROPETRAIN
On 17 March the EuropeTrain returned to Minden after two weeks and ca. 13,500 km of successful operation in Germany, Denmark and Sweden combined without any trouble or incidents.
Pictures of EuropeTrain in Slovakia a two-day operation in Slovakia, covering 800 km of Slovakian network during the 9th run (the second Eastern Loop to Poland).
- Austrian TV Report on EuropeTrain
from L to R: Mr Franz Seiser, Mr Jean-Pierre Loubinoux, Mr Andreas Fuchs, Mr Libor Lochman, appointed new Executive Director of CER
Mr Johannes Gräber, Head of Business Segment Engineering Services (DB Systemtechnik), UIC Project Manager EuropeTrain
Mr Paul van Lede explains to a dutch radio reporter the difference between wheels braked with cast iron and with composite brake blocks.
EuropeTrain heading to France for the French loop which runs several times through Paris (Le Bourget), Marseille, Lyon and Metz.
- Professor Klaus-Dieter Scheurle, State Secretary for the German Federal Ministry of Transport, Building and Urban Development at the press event in Berlin
- Dr. Karl-Friedrich Rausch, Member of DB ML AG Management Board responsible for Transportation and Logistics on the press event
- From l. to r.: State Secretary Mr Scheuerle, Dr. Rausch and Mr Jean-Pierre Loubinoux (General Director of UIC)
- From l. to r.: Mr Johannes Gräber (DB Systemtechnik), Mr. Loubinoux, Dr. Rausch, State Secretary Scheuerle standing in front of a wheelset with a LL block
- Part of the project team (from l to r) : Johannes Gräber, Martin Knörr, Benjamin Büche, Eckhard Friebel, with train driver Thorsten Schneider celebrating the start of EuropeTrain